- Adapts to W-300 or W-400 torch bodies for oxy-fuel cutting
- Unique piston-type "O"-ring seals provide positive, leak-proof connections
- Also effective for pad washing, gouging and rivet washing
- Operates with all medium pressure acetylene and other fuel gases
- Valve packing nut contained under hand wheel to reduce stem damage
- Cutting Range using Acetylene - 1/16" to 8"
- Cutting Range with other fuel gases - 1/16" - 4"
- Uses 4200 Series Cutting Tip
- Features ease-on oxygen control and flip over oxygen lever
*Item comes with Box and Instructions.
1 in stock at 2060 Wyandotte St. W., Windsor, Ontario (Phone # 519-977-5000)
This item is local pickup only
With in 7 days in the condition it was shipped receives a full refund. Buyer pays for the return shipping.